#lighttheworld

Yesterday our family participated in the #lighttheworld worldwide day of service and we will continue to serve in various ways throughout the holiday season.

It helps us remember our Savior and spread his love and light to those around us.
We went to the Bishop's Storehouse and did some cleaning.



Janie and Lilly win the prize for the best workers.
They love to help.




We also lit candles yesterday.
Bees wax candles.
Did you know?  They work great to clean all the grody ear wax out of your ears and help you hear better :)  The amount of wax these things pull out is something else.  I couldn't bring myself to photograph it so you'll just have to take my word for it.


I first tried these when I was pregnant with Lilly.  My ears were echoing and driving me nuts and the bees wax candle's helped a bunch.  The heat pulls all the wax up the center of the candle.  It's magic.  You can get them from a health food store, and probably Amazon too.




Popular Posts