I Finally Followed Through
It's been a busy couple of days.
Yesterday our neighbors gathered to visit and bring their donations for the Road Home shelter. Kevin's cousin Jenny told me about this idea and they had a lot of success with it in their neighborhood so after thinking about doing it the last 2 Christmas's I finally followed through and did it this year.
We had a ton of support and all for a great cause.
Got the dang Christmas cards mailed today.
The boys and Kevin have been extra busy in the sock shops (one in Jackson's office in Logan, and one in our basement). I LOVE those Ammon socks. These are stocking stuffers for some kids...
And this one I think is the best!
Definitely one of my favorites.
You can email sluffinitsocks@gmail.com with orders or questions.
I made a quick trip to Logan to pick up my Emmy and Haylee.
On my way up I stopped in Ogden to eat Cafe Rio and visit with my Heidi.
Had a quick visit with these two and I gave the grand baby a little encouragement to come out and meet his grandma!
And yes, I'm in my pajamas at 4 in the afternoon. So is Jackson. He gets that from me.
Today before I left for Logan I prayed for protection and safety. Especially since the weather was bad. When I arrived in Logan I stopped to clean some stuff out of the car and noticed one of the tires was so low. I was going to fill it up but Kevin told me to see if I could get to a Les Schwab to make sure there wasn't a nail in the tire. I wasn't sure I could make it very far at all, the tire was seriously so low. I looked up and literally right next to where I was parked was a Les Schwab. We buy all our tires from them and they have a great guarantee. Turns out the valve stem on the tire was leaking so they replaced it and I was back on the road. Grateful for answered prayers and Les Schwab.









