Christmas's Past

A few photos from Christmas's past before I became the blogger I am today...

1993
We were living in Logan and I was 6 months pregnant with Jax.


1995
We lived above the Deseret Mortuary.  Jackson was 21 months and I was 3 months pregnant with Emmy.



1996



1997
We were living in South Salt Lake in our first home and Kevin got his first pair of Harry Potter glasses.




1999



2002



2003
We had a chocolate lab back then named Blue.  He was the sweetest dog and Kevin's little buddy.  Kev would take him to work with him every day.  He was also a Houdini and could escape from the backyard no matter what Kevin did to secure it.  He got out one day and got hit by a car.  That was a sad day.



2004



2005



2006



2007
I couldn't find our Christmas card picture from 2007 but I know it was taken on our Jackson Hole trip and so was this one, so close enough.

Popular Posts