Christmas Day 2016

7am at the Beck House

We have a schedule to stick to on Christmas mornings so sometimes we have to wake the children up.
Santa and the parents did not disappoint this year.





We woke up to more snow than we've seen in years.
Utah snow has a habit of coming and melting and rarely sticking for more than a day.


We got dressed for church and headed over to Mama Linda and Papa Dave's for the best breakfast of the year.


The music throughout the service was fantastic.
Definitely a highlight of our Christmas day.


Aunt Tami and Uncle Steve got to meet Beau.






Aside from breakfast and presents, the day was pretty much all about Beau.


Most of the children did not disappoint with my birthday talent show.
Jax, Aubrey and Beau wrote me my very own birthday rap.  Did you know?  Aubrey can beat box and she's the real deal.  Apparently Jax is the real deal too when it comes to rapping. 
If you have nothing better to do you can watch it on my insta account, beckfamwhatmattersmost.
Em got her Ukulele and she played like a pro while she and Aubrey harmonized.
Janie, Lilly and Gracie played me songs on the piano.
Two of my children failed me miserably.  I won't mention any names but you can probably figure out who they were.


We closed down Christmas watching my favorite Christmas video...Mr Krueger's Christmas.
Ya, it's a little cheesy but I just love the part where he talks to the baby Jesus and I love how he refers to Christ as his closest friend.

Popular Posts