Am I Going to Jail?

Tuesday morning it hit me.
I completely spaced jury duty last week.
COMPLETELY!
I made a note in my calendar but I didn't even look at my calendar.
It was crazy with Beau's birth and moving Jax and Aubrey and all the other Christmas stuff going on.
I immediately consulted the lawyer in the family...

So I left a message with the lady who is over the jurors and I'm waiting to hear back from her.
Good times.



Yesterday me, Kev, Dakota and Em all applied for passports.
I'm 45 and have never had a passport.
I'm still not done seeing everything I want to see inside the US so I haven't really had a reason to get a passport.



We are going to Mexico this Summer (as long as we don't have a year like this past year--if you read our Christmas letter you know what I mean).  We decided to get the passports early so Dakota will have it when he submits his mission papers...it may not matter, depending upon where he goes but we decided to get it just in case.



Popular Posts