Little Man Cub

Early Friday morning Kev and the kids and some friends headed to Manti.
This temple is on my list of top 10 temples.
So beautiful inside and out!


Aubrey and Jackson did an endowment session and the rest of the group did baptisms.


A little sister bonding/snuggling

And I'd like to thank Lilly for documenting our Gilmore Girls party.
The food was good.  I liked 3 of the 4 episodes.  Wouldn't say I loved them but it was fun and an opportunity to teach my girls how not to act with boys :).





Saturday we went to Aubrey's baby shower and she got so many cute little man cub outfits and blankets.
She came to the shower with nothing for the baby and left with a trunk full of fun stuff!








Should this baby come early like his dad he'll be here in a week.
We're hoping he'll come in about 2 weeks so Aubrey will be done with finals and all 3 of them can come home for Christmas :)

Popular Posts