It Paid Off
We went to Grandpa Meldrum's funeral this morning.
He had a beautiful service.
Keith Meldrum was the first person we met in this neighborhood. He was the membership clerk and he welcomed us to the neighborhood before we were even moved in.
The one thing I do love about funerals is learning more details about the person's life. Keith's three daughters gave him such a nice tribute. My favorite funeral speaker spoke, Kevin Tindall. If he's still around when I die, I want him on the program.
We get to have Jackson for a few days.
Aubrey is in Philadelphia, which I'll post about another day, so Jax is hanging out with us.
Lilly: Mom, I think Annabell and me were meant to be friends because we both love Minnie, we both love the color pink, and we both don't look like our moms.
Gracie taught Lilly to make rainbow loom bracelets and rings.
This is her, yelling at the top of her voice (and it is such a loud voice, she was outside on the sidewalk and I could hear her all the way in the back of the house) "BRACELETS AND RINGS FOR SALE!!!" Over and over and over.
It paid off.
The girl made about 10 bucks!







