I Hope They Call ME on a Mission
These are my friends and neighbors Jessica and Alex.
I met Alex last July when I was assigned to be her visiting teacher.
This past Saturday she was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
It has been such a blessing to get to know Alex and witness her journey to baptism. Ever since I was 18 I have wanted to serve a mission. I ended up getting married, but together with Kevin we have hoped and planned for a mission together one day (hopefully more than one!). Over the last few years I've prayed for missionary opportunities and they have come. Recently I have been able to participate in weekly mission preparation classes with the youth in our Stake and I feel like they are helping me just as much as they are helping our youth. I'm grateful to be a Latter Day Saint. I'm grateful to know Christ and I am grateful for the opportunity to share the joy that comes from living my faith.


