Halloween 2016
Today I am thankful for a 5 and 8 year old who keep me young.
Preparing Toto for the big night...
As soon as the girls got home from school we got our Halloween on!!
I asked them if they wanted to use a pattern for their pumpkins but they said no way.
They were going for original pumpkins and they did a great job.
And then it was on to dinner with our favorite Wasatch Pizza!
The men love the Black Diamond Widowmaker.
The girls went with Hawaiian with double pineapple.
And then there were two...
Gracie retired from trick-or-treating after last years treats.
We hit some houses in the grandparent's neighborhoods.
Best part of the night was coming across this sign in my parent's neighbor's yard.
I guess he has some pretty strong feelings about this campaign.
And I guess this guy wins the prize for coolest costume.
He's riding an Ostrich in case you were confused as to what that thing is.
We came home, ate some candy, and Kev, Gracie and I watched Poltergeist on VidAngel.
Let's hear it for another great October!











