Football in November

Not much better than football in November with 60 degree temperatures!



Football + Kettlecorn = Heaven
If I wasn't such a good sharer I could put that entire bag down by half-time.



And I think this guy may have put down 2 entire bags of cotton candy.
The game ended in a loss for Alta but guess what?  Jett broke the state record for PAT's and he's only played one season of football!  Can't wait to see how he'll do next year!


Gracie and Janie did a fantastic job at their piano recital.
Both had their pieces memorized.
I played a couple of little duets with Janie.  I only had to play with one hand and yet my eye twitched all week.  I get so nervous when I play the piano, which is why I never play, and which is why I've lost most of what I learned as a kid. 


Popular Posts