Day of Thanksgiving

Happy Day of Thanksgiving!
I LOVE this holiday.  I love the feeling November brings.  A whole month to appreciate our year of blessings and anticipate the Christmas holiday when we celebrate our Savior's birth.  It's all good stuff.  I'm especially grateful today for these people who I get to live my life with.  Every one of them has a piece of my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for Kevin, Jackson, Aubrey, Emmy, Dakota, Kloe, Gracie, Janie, Lilly, Kevin Jr, and that sweet grand baby who will join us next month.



The lights are up but not on.  The husband won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving.  Just like he won't support putting the tree up or listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.


For the past week the kids and I have been sneaking in the Christmas music when we're in the car.
They love it!


The other day when I turned on the car the Christmas music was playing and guess who'd driven the car last?

Popular Posts