Smile
My favorite picture from the weekend...
We were at my nephew Jett's football game.
Mama Jan tells us all to smile.
The two guys in the middle are gripped by the football game and can't look away.
But they can smile :)
Jett is a pretty great soccer player.
He heard Alta didn't have a kicker so he stopped by practice back in August, kicked a few 50 yarders, and they welcomed him with open arms.
Best part, he missed all those two-a-days during the Summer!
He's been doing fantastic on the field!
There we go, good job guys.
Another favorite photo.
One day I looked down and noticed Esty and I were sporting the exact same socks.
Last year I asked him to make me some socks with one of my favorite Vera patterns on them. He liked them so much he made himself a pair.
Speaking of socks, the sock shop is now taking orders for Christmas.
They make great gifts for missionaries (they can make socks for any of the missions and temples), your bowling league, co-workers, and it's perfect for the one who has everything.
They really can put anything on a sock.
Email sluffinitsocks@gmail.com with your orders.
Every time we go downtown we pass this bar.
I always tell Kevin, "We need to get a picture of Gracie with that sign".
We finally did.
My Gracie is so much more mature at 12 than I was. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She taught us tonight about the Holy Ghost and was all kinds of prepared with questions, quotes from our prophets and apostles, and a video about the importance of learning the language of the Holy Ghost. She's also really great in the kitchen. She made us a chocolate Texas sheet cake for dessert.







