A Really Great Landlord
This cute little house was the first home my parents bought when I was a baby...
It was just Mama Jan, Papa Tom, and me when we moved in.
When I was 3 they moved to the home they live in now and kept this house as an investment property.
My Dad is in the process of gutting the kitchen and asked if I would help him paint.
My Dad is a really great landlord.
Seriously, he's the best!
He let his tenant choose the color.
When you take the good landlord class they tell you to do nice stuff like that.
His renter has lived here for like 18 years so he's happy to keep her happy.
And I was so happy to get to spend time with my Dad.
I think we'd be good at flipping houses, except my only contribution would be painting so I probably wouldn't be a very good partner.




