A Good Day for a Hike
Our date this week was spent in the mountains.
Just look at us branching out from our usual going out to dinner dates :)
It was a beautiful day. We hiked Bell's Canyon and were rewarded with this...
The husband filled me in on the definition of a hike before we left because he likes to hike for pleasure and I like to hike for exercise. hike: (noun) a long walk, especially in the country or wilderness
I found this definition - hike: to walk a long distance especially for pleasure or exercise
Looks like it was a win/win for us both :)
Esty borrowed me his cotton candy galaxy socks to match my cotton candy galaxy pants and Kev wore his lucky fishin socks.
The weekend is shaping up to be a pretty good one.
The married kids are making an appearance.
I get to sleep in on Saturday.
The men will do some hunting.
I'll be on the roof doing some painting.
Papa Tom and Mama Jan are having their annual Halloween party.
I get to teach not one but two classes on Sunday, Missionary Prep and Young Womens. I have missed teaching terribly so I'll never turn down the opportunity, even when they all come at once.






