Spidy Girl Turns 8!



Have I mentioned I'm not a party mom?
My kids get a friend party when they are 8, 12 and 16.
That's it.
Sorry kids.


I decided to go the extra mile and surprise her by inviting Spidy to her party.








Mama Jan stopped by with a baptism pillow for Janie.  She gets baptized next week!


Papa Dave and Mama Linda gave Janie roller blades, which she's had on her birthday list for the past 6 months.


When she's not in school or sleeping, she's rollerblading.



Janie joined the Vera club with a new church bag.
How many 8 year old's do you know with "Vera Bradley church bag" on their birthday list?
I'm so proud.


I cannot believe this girl is 8.  That means I've been blogging about this group for 8 years, since I started my blog a few months before Janie was born.  Her entire life is on the blog.  Wish I could say that about all my kids.
So grateful for our Janie Rose!  She's such a sweetheart, always happy and eager to help.  She's got a big heart and is a great friend and so much fun!


Popular Posts