Sometimes I Miss Things

Kloe wanted a picture with her Dad.
So he had to be difficult about it...




I have so many children that sometimes I miss things (#toomanykidsproblems).
Like when we began planning Gracie's birthday trip to Harry Potter World last Spring, it didn't even cross my mind that Kloe was a Harry Potter fan too.  I thought Jackson and Emmy were the only other ones who read all the books. 
 I thought wrong.  
Jackson read them and loved them but Emmy did not.  She didn't even make it through the first book.  Kloe, on the other hand, read all the books and saw all the movies.
We've been watching the Harry Potter movies as a family (minus Estabon who's anti HP) so Kev and I aren't completely clueless when we visit Hogwarts.  Gracie AND Kloe know all things Harry Potter and answer all our questions throughout the movies.  
Kev and I have been feeling bad we left Kloe out of the trip so over the weekend I checked our flights and not only did they still have seats, I also had enough sky miles to cover her tickets so Kloe May is coming too!  And I feel a little less like a dirt-bag for initially leaving her out. 

Popular Posts