Out With the Bungalow Gold

The house has been in a bit of chaos while I've painted and painted and painted.




Lilly used to love to peel the wrappers off her crayons.
She's loved peeling all the vinyl off the walls.


We decided to get rid of the 80's track lighting and replace it with some 90's track lighting.
Looks so much better.
And the husband is getting pretty dang good with the electrical stuff after wiring his trailer all by himself.



Before...



After...


What a difference a little paint makes!!
We replaced the Bungalow Gold with Berg.
In this picture it looks blue but it's actually this awesome grey/taupe color.
I'm not done.
I still have the entry way, hall and dining room.
We also added a few more lights to the new and improved track.
Eventually I'll switch out the rug and add some new pillows.

Popular Posts