No Blue
So the blue color in the kitchen was completely wrong. It didn't work at all with the cabinets, back-splash, and the baby poop color (as Kevin calls it) on the rest of the walls in the great room. I almost tried a different blue but decided to call my designer friend Jessica to get her opinion.
She said NO BLUE unless I wanted to change the backsplash, cabinets and counter top.
That would be a negative.
She found a more neutral grey/taupe that would work. So I picked up the new color and repainted the kitchen in 2 1/2 hours. Yep, I'm a painting ninja. I am still working on putting the place back together and this new color may have spurred another painting project so I'll post pictures later.
My Gracie got to go to her first YW activity this week! There are so many great perks to turning 12! Tomorrow is her big day!!
And is this not the cutest baby bump you've ever seen?!





