Homecoming Royalty Stuff
Friday night King Estabon was part of the half-time show at the homecoming game.
All this homecoming royalty stuff reminded me of my homecoming days...except I was the first attendant (or 1st loser as my children call it).
Could my hair get any bigger?
I love this picture with my parents and grandparent's in it.
I had a pretty great cheering section.
And how about that dress my mom made me? She is a great seamstress.
A few of King Esty's adoring fans.
Our September birthday-orama starts this week.
Emmy celebrated her Dad over the weekend by taking him to Herm's for lunch.
Saturday was the homecoming dance.
Esty took cute Sammy.
Gracie created a new dessert yesterday and I thought I'd share her recipe...
1 Oreo pie crust
1 pkg Greek cream cheese, softened
1 8 oz container cool whip
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
8 Oreo cookies, smashed into pieces
Mix all ingredients til smooth and pour into pie crust.
Freeze for 2 or more hours.
Make sure you have plenty of people to share it with or you may eat too much and then you'll want to hurl.











