Homework

Back to homework.  Have I mentioned I HATE homework?  HATE it.  Gracie brought home a note from her teacher saying she should expect 100 minutes of homework every night.  100.  Are you kidding me?  


And then the math they send home is in Spanish.  How am I supposed to help with that?  I don't speak Spanish. Seriously. 


Esty gave his friend Rachel a fish for her birthday. She named it Jeff.  Jeff was belly up by morning.  He was such a pretty fish.





My sister Tricia is in town from Texas.  She took her daughter Haylee to USU on Monday.  Yesterday we were able to do a session in the Oquirrh temple.  I went into the temple feeling weighed down with a few things and came out feeling so much better.  I am grateful for the blessings of the temple in my life.  I tell the young women I teach in our stake that going to the temple is my weekly date with the Lord.  



Popular Posts