Estabon Goes to Summer School

Last April Esty brought home this paper from school...


We almost chucked it and then I saw that Pluralsight was involved.
I know a couple of people who work for Pluralsight and it is a great company.
The husband was sure it was some sort of scam...he's a skeptic by nature :).
The night of the orientation meeting Esty and I weren't able to go so I asked the husband to pleeeeease go check it out. I told him if it was a scam I would owe him big time.
Well, it was no scam.
The Ken Garff family was giving 4 scholarships to every school in the district.  And only 12 kids from each school were invited to apply.
So Estabon applied for the scholarship and he got it!


If he's able to work it out with his high school schedule he'll be given an internship and job opportunities.
Pretty cool.
He graduates from the program next week.


You know what's also pretty cool?
He competed in the Salt Lake County Youth Tennis Tournament last week and took first place!
That's right, got a medal and everything.

Popular Posts