Bunk Beds & a Cabin Day

Dad and Gracie have been busy making custom bunks for the car-vel trailer...


She's become his right hand man.  She's a great worker and pretty good company too.


When Gracie went back to school I got to be the right hand man for a few minutes...




Yay for weekends!  I get to spend lots of time with my girls and today I'm taking a cabin day.  When the girls get home from school they'll take a cabin day too.  In the Sollis family a cabin day is where you stay in your pj's (or sweats, or house coat if your Mama Jan) and basically take the day off.  You watch movies, read, play games, or do nothing at all.  You make a treat and maybe you share or maybe you eat all of it yourself.  It's the best.  Everyone needs a cabin day now and then.  

Popular Posts