6 Wisdom Teeth
Our weekend revolved around these two...
Emmy had 2 wisdom teeth removed and Estabon had 4.
Kevin and I had one of the best afternoons of the summer watching these two after they woke up from their little drug nap. We were both crying we were laughing so hard.
I tried and tried to get some videos of these two to post on the blog but I couldn't make it work so you'll have to take my word for it or check them out on my instagram at beckfamwhatmattersmost.
So. Dang. Funny.
Esty's friend Rachel asked if she could pleeeease come along so she could see Esty all doped up. She got her money's worth for sure.
Sluffin' it Socks are not just for feet.
They spent the weekend on the couch while their mother waited on them hand and foot.
It was just like old times when they were babies--I slept on the couches with them and woke them up every 3 hours to eat and take their meds.
Saturday we celebrated Papa Dave with our traditional birthday picnic, but we had the picnic in our dining room so Em and Esty could attend. They slurped pudding and ramen while the rest of us had croissant sandwiches. I failed with the pictures but here's one I took a few months ago.










