Painting with Gracer
Last Friday Gracie and I got after it and painted her room.
But first we went to Cafe Rio for some fuel.
When we moved into our house almost 11 years ago we painted this room lavender. It's a pretty big room and we rented out the basement the first couple of years we lived here so we put all the sisters together in this room--Emmy, Kloe, and Gracie.
Here's what it looked like before we painted.
Gracie is a painting machine (just like yours truly).
We had the husband move all the furniture, we turned on some disco inferno and got busy.
We started at 4pm and finished getting all the gray painted by 9pm.
Fun fact--This is actually a living room.
We have a family room upstairs and downstairs so we've kept it as a bedroom but someday when we get rid of a few more kids it will be the living room we've never had.
Painting pretty much works every muscle in your body.
Gracie passed out around 10 and I spent a few more hours painting the trim and cleaning up.
Doesn't it look so great?!
And the best part...it only cost $4. for the paint.
Worst part...I have to suppress the bug to paint more of the house.
And I'm still loving my Valspar paint. It's the best!








