Stake Girl's Camp 2016

We had a great week at Girls Camp!!
An awesome group of girls and leaders.
Flushing toilets.
Hot showers.
The bugs were manageable.
No rain.
Great food!
No major injuries.
And the drama was kept to a minimum.


101 girls
32 leaders
Our shirts are the coolest!



These 3 fed us well!
I could get used to being served 3 meals a day.


For their service project the girls got to make these lanyard/pins for all the guests participating in the wheelchair games this week.




Our presidency and camp director were the judges for all the skits (a cross between the ones on American Idol and The Voice).  I was Becktina Aguilara.  Super Granny Annie is wearing her daughter's wedding dress and Margaret on the right end is from New Zealand so she can do an awesome Simon Cowell, although she opted to be Simone Cowell.  Those glasses were worth every penny of the $7.50 I spent on them.


This is Granny Annie, or Super Granny.  She earned the "super" since there wasn't a toilet she couldn't unplug.



To my left is our awesome camp director, Dee Dee.  
She loves all things camp!  
I was the luckiest getting to have Kever there with me the entire week!  I didn't see him much but I was so glad to have him there!  I loved having my Kloe there too!


Ever grilled 175 peices of chicken?  Kevin has :) 


Seriously, those glasses are the coolest.

Popular Posts