I'm Blessed


A few weeks ago Kevin and I took some names to the temple to be sealed to their families.
The sealer recognized one of the men who was in our group and asked him how he was doing.  The man replied, "I'm blessed".  That reply took me back a little because it didn't fit with the standard reply to that question.  But I loved that he said it, and he really meant it.  I thought to myself, "Ya, I'm blessed too, really blessed."


Gracie is getting so excited to be able to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead in about 3 months!  She decided the day she went through the Payson temple open house that she wanted that to be the temple she'd do baptisms in first.  Here she is cutting some family names that need temple work.  This is a BIG deal.  We have had such a hard time finding family names, we have several friends who we help do their family temple work, but not our own.  Emmy found these and we just need to keep digging for more.

Popular Posts