Celebrating Emmy and Dads
On Saturday we celebrated Emmy!!
She turned the big 2-0!
Emmy: Dad I want you to come up and take me fishing for my Birthday
Dad: Done
I was there too but I did some reading, took a little nap and went on a walk while they fished.
Her only requirement for a successful morning was being able to clean a fish.
Her Dad took care of that.
I am so grateful for my Emmy. She's blessed my life from the day I found out I was pregnant with her. I'm so glad she's my daughter.
While we were celebrating Emmy, Estabon was running in the Ragnar race (is that what they call it? I don't know).
I may do a post about that another day.
Mommy Marci's mom got married over the weekend.
Marci's sister Cami hosted the wedding in her backyard and it was beautiful!
My little girls LOVE weddings so I took them along.
We celebrated these guys yesterday!
Both are pretty much professional fathers :)
Papa Dave and Mama Linda gave our lesson and taught us about each of their Dad's.
It was fun to hear them talk about what they learned from and loved about their Dad's.













