My Little Buddy

I have absolutely LOVED having my Lilly home with me this past year.
She is so fun to be around and she takes turns being my shadow and Kevin's shadow throughout the day.


A week or so ago I documented our day together.
A little laundry.
Some exercise.
And a lot of baking.






I am so grateful for my little buddy and all the color she brings to my days.
Lately many of our conversations have been about her baby brother.
She has really been thinking a lot about him since his last birthday and she is, 4 years later, processing the loss and even mourning in her own way.  Yesterday in Primary the teacher drew a baby on the chalkboard and Lilly started to cry because it reminded her of her baby brother.  She was so tiny when he died I never considered that she might some day need to mourn his loss too.
  

Popular Posts