4
Happy Birthday Baby Kevin!
We celebrated on Saturday with our usual traditions.
Baptisms for the dead.
This time we went to the Brigham City Temple.
A trip to the Malad Cemetery.
It was pouring rain but that didn't stop us.
We sang songs, had a family prayer, and launched balloons into the sky.
Strugglin with that selfie stick.
Lunch at the Dude Ranch and Gracie showing Emmy how to flirt with the guys.
And a visit with Grandpa Moon.
More selfie stick troubles, so Jackson took over...
I have never given too much thought about how old Baby Kevin would be and what milestones he would be reaching but I have to admit, over the last few months I have thought a little about what it would be like to have my little 4 year old boy running around the house. Kev and I loved the 4 year old stage of our kids. 4 is when they really start to turn into independent little people. Sigh. One day I'll get to watch Baby Kevin grow into that 4 year old little person and it's going to be pretty great.















