Best Night Ever

Today my Dad has his last cancer treatments.
To celebrate my out-of-town brother and sisters flew in to surprise him yesterday morning.


Here we all are leaving the airport, minus Rick who was already at my parents helping my Dad with the kitchen.


We snuck around to the back door.


My Mom and Dad were completely surprised, despite the fact that Mama Jan checked her friend finder this morning and saw that Meg was at the Long Beach Airport.









Dad took a break from the floor and we spent the next several hours visiting.
He looks tired but happy.


Mom looks tired too :)





Dad and Rick got the floor finished up.


And Rick, Rob and Scott moved everything out of the kitchen.
I'll be doing some painting today and then they'll be ready for the flooring to go in on Thursday.


Hate it when I forget my selfie stick.


Meg's been saving this banner ever since she got it for her 27th Birthday and forgot to use it.

Popular Posts