Senior Schedule



Estabon and I went over his schedule this week for next year when he's a SENIOR!
My little Esty is just months away from becoming an adult.
It freaks me out a little that he can put in his mission papers next year at this time.



I snuck a picture of Lilly saying her prayers, and her mother didn't even remind her to say them.  She said them all on her own.  I waited for her to finish and it was a good 5 minutes long.  She gives the sweetest, most heartfelt prayers; praying that everyone will be nice, that Jesus can be with us, she thanks Heavenly Father for the beautiful world, and that we can be a family.



March is our anniversary month!
The Beck family will celebrate 23 years on March 18th.
The husband is planning an anniversary backpacking trip and invited a few of the big kids to come along.  He packed my pack and had me wear it around the house for a while to see how it felt.  
This is me cutting vegetables with my backpack.  
I am planning an anniversary trip to the cabin and will not be inviting any of the kids to come along :).  



Love this quote Elder Holland shared at the young adult Face to Face event.
The messages he shared are great for any age.
You can watch it HERE.

Popular Posts