Progress

I thought I'd give an update with the progress on my parents kitchen!


Another piece of the wall came down.
Fun fact:  All the cool kitchens had Avocado Formica in the 70's.
Our old house had this Formica too.
Isn't it lovely.


The Sheetrock went up...



Megan took all the wallpaper down (worst. job. ever.).



And the 41 year old stove came out.
Thanks to my brother The Rock Rick.



If you think my Dad looks tired, he is.
He has never experienced this kind of ongoing fatigue.  
He's a goer and a doer.  
When I was growing up it wasn't uncommon for him to work 12-14 hour days between work, church responsibilities and his electrical business he ran on the side.
Chemo + Radiation = the perfect storm for tired
From what we are learning about radiation, fatigue is the biggest side effect and it can last for up to a year after it's completed.  
Hang in there Dad.  You are getting through this, one day at a time.  I love you!


Popular Posts