Happy Marchiversary



Me and my man celebrate 23 years today!
He's the greatest.
All month long we've been telling each other "Happy Marchiversary!" except it usually comes out "Happy Marchiversity" when I say it.
We've been married 23 years but he's been my person for over 28 years.  We became friends in the 9th grade.  He was the nicest and most thoughtful boy I had ever met.  He took me to the Homecoming dance our Sophomore year and the rest is history.
I'm grateful for his love, friendship, loyalty to God, our marriage, and our kids, his patience, wisdom, sense of humor, and especially his genes that have contributed to making so many beautiful babies together over the years :).
Love you Kever.  Let's do another 23, and then 23 more.


In other news...
Emmy had a really fun Spring Break cruising around Mexico.
Here are a few pictures from her trip...







Popular Posts