Extra Ice Cream
Friday night was all about Gracie.
She chose the Outback for dinner and we discussed all things Gracie.
One thing you may not know about Kevin is that he teases his children all. day. long. Gracie is no exception. He shows her no mercy and she usually just plays along and then gives it right back to him.
Have you tried the Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet at the Outback?
When you do, ask for extra ice cream.
Saturday I spent some time helping my parents.
I washed down their ceiling and put this table on KSL.
I ate about a million meals around this table growing up.
This is me measuring the bench. I'm 5'4" so I guessed the bench to be about 5 feet.
Emmy got home Saturday night from her spring break extravaganza so we got a little more time with her. Lilly got extra attached to Emmer the last two weekends and was so sad when Emmy had to head back to school. I was sad too.







