California Day 5 and 6
Wednesday we braved the crowds in Disneyland.
Mom: Girls let's take your picture with them
Kloe: Who are they?
We didn't realize our girls have never seen the movie Mary Poppins.
And Lilly had no idea who Nemo was. I guess we have a few movies to watch.
Fun fact: Kloe HATES submarines.
Lilly loved all the big rides and there were only a few she wasn't tall enough to go on.
And Tommy loved Big Kev.
He has a way with the babies.
We got evacuated off the Buzz Lightyear ride so we took a few phots with the robots.
The fast passes, Dole whips, and Ibuprofin helped make the day a success.
By the time we watched the light parade and fireworks we were beat.
Every night we would lay in bed and watch the Food Network (Gracie LOVES the Food Network shows). These two didn't make it through 5 minutes of Chopped.
Thursday was our lazy day.
Kev and I are old. We have to have down days between the days at the park. So the kids swam and swam and swam.
Kevin took the first shift while I met a friend for brunch (I'll blog about that another Day). I had the second shift. When Kloe was little she had the most creative imagination. She and Gracie would have all kinds of fun with Kloe's ideas. Every once in a while she plays with her little sisters and she's still got that great imagination. This was one of those days and I loved watching her with them in the pool. She's going to be a really fun mama.















