300 Seconds

Another week is in the books.
Some of the highlights were being able to take my Dad to his radiation treatments.


Only 10 more to go on this day.



And then there were 7.
Each treatment only lasts a few minutes.  300 seconds to be exact.



Tuesday morning our Stake Young Women's presidency braved the blizzard and went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.  These ladies are so great!  Margaret is on the left and Ann is in the middle.  6 months ago I didn't know either one of them.  When I was asked to choose counselors last October I fasted and prayed and went to the temple.  It was in the temple that the Lord helped me to know who he wanted as counselors.  I had never met these ladies, and couldn't have picked them out of a line-up.  When their names were called in Stake Conference I was excited for them to stand up so I could see what they looked like.  In the few months we've been working together I can see why the Lord chose them.  They are wonderful women who have so many great talents and have so much to offer our girls and their leaders.

Popular Posts