The Rock

Last night we took a little road trip to Bountiful with my brother Rick and his wife Mindy to our favorite Chinese restaurant.  
When my brother spends hours getting our business cameras online, we pay him in food.


Our 2nd favorite Chinese restaurant is also called the Mandarin (Mandarin Garden) in Logan.  But the Bountiful one trumps all.


Did you know? Rick's family is in Kevin's book.  So tonight we discussed which actors they would like to have play them in the movie.  Mindy's first choice is Mila Kunis and Rick's first choice is The Rock.   We all agree Joey from friends most resembles Rick in personality and looks, but Rick thinks his body size is just like The Rock's.  
Mindy and I also discussed doing a YouTube segment on Vera bags, so you can stay tuned for that.  Speaking of Vera...


I replaced my 23 year old temple bag with this one.  It's an older Vera pattern and I love it!  

Yay for Friday!!
We are excited to have Uncle Steve over tonight for his birthday game night.  We are serving him homemade pretzel pizza and its tradition to make him a lemon dessert.  I try a new lemon recipe every year so we will see how this one turns out.

Popular Posts