Passion

A couple of years ago I posted about Lilly pulling her hair out.
It's a weird comfort thing.
She would suck her binky and twist her hair and it would get caught around her fingers and she'd pull it out.  She'd do it when she was tired or even in her sleep.
We took her binky away and would keep her hair pulled up tight in a pony tail and that seemed to do the trick but over the last few months she's starting pulling our her hair again in her sleep.  Putting it in a pony tail helps a little but she still manages to pull it out.


So we tried gloves.
Works great.
We found a pair of mitten type snow gloves and she likes those the best.


She's such a little lover.
She sings all day long, making up little songs.
The other day she asked me what it means to have a passion.
I have no idea where she got that from but I explained it to her.  Later she came and told me, "Mom, my passion is Minnie and Jesus".



I cracked up when I saw this.
Thank goodness for Esty's Legos or broken legged Barbie wouldn't have a wheel chair.

Popular Posts