A New Kitchen

My Dad likes to keep busy.
He's the busiest retired man I know.
He's been house bound quite a bit with this chemo stuff so he's giving my Mom a new kitchen.  (As you can see by the floor straight out of the 80's, it's time.)


I took Janie over to borrow Mama Jan's old lady wig and jewelry.  Janie is SO excited to dress up for the 100th day of school!
While we were there we checked out the progress. 
My brother Rick used to build houses so he's been helping.
Here they are building the walls for the pantry.



Dad took a break while Scott and Rick poured some cement in the garage.
They will be knocking out that wall on the right and expanding one part of the kitchen by over 2 feet.


My job is to help with the paint and Kev and I will help put in the floor.
I'm also always available to give suggestions and share my opinion :)

Popular Posts