Progress

In our church, we have a Young Women's program for girls from the time they are 12-18.
They are encouraged to complete this...


There are 8 young women values with experiences and projects for the girls to complete and we call it Personal Progress.  The goals of the program are to help the girls gain a strong testimony of and relationship with Jesus Christ, prepare to be good citizens, wives, and mothers, and prepare to go to the temple.  
The 8 values are...
Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge
Choice and Accountability
Good Works
Integrity
Virtue

My Emmy completed her Personal Progress, Kloe is working on hers, and their mother never completed hers as a youth.  I've always thought I should do it and considered it 15 years ago when I was a young women leader in my ward, but I didn't.  Last November I was put in as Stake Young Women's President and I decided it was time.  I've set a goal to have it completed in 2 years and I've committed to doing the same program the young women do (there is a simplified one for the leaders).


Wednesday night I joined our ward's youth to watch the Face to Face event with Elder Rasband.  I love him.  He gave such great counsel and advice.  I learned quite a few things myself.
You can watch it HERE


3 of my favorite youth :)...


We have a busy weekend ahead.
A visit with our college kids.
A Birthday tea party for Aunt Tami.
A funeral for my dear uncle.
Temple work.
Family night with Kevin's family.

Popular Posts