Current Balance $0.00

This week we paid off our last business credit card.
Our business has had credit card debt pretty much from the day we bought it back in 2001.
A year ago we had 3 business credit card loans for things like asphalt, fences, and a new roof.  We've been snowballing them and now they are gone.  It feels so great.  We have one more business loan to go in the debt snowball and then we hit the mortgages.


Probably the best thing we've done to get our debt paid off is to set a budget.  We have a yearly budget as well as a monthly budget for our business and our family expenses.  We made a plan 2 years ago to get completely out of debt and with the help of the budget we've stuck to it.



I have really missed our Christmas break lazy schedule.
I've looked forward to every weekend since and I've tried to schedule as little as possible.  My kids love being home and being able to do whatever they want with their time.  I can be a little high strung but so far they all seem to be taking after their Dad.  He is so easy going.  I'm trying harder to take after him too.

Popular Posts