By Janie

My Janie is a sweetheart.
She is very tender hearted.  Sometimes, if you look at her wrong, she'll start to tear up.
The other day she gave our family prayer and prayed for a lot of nice things but forgot to mention some of the things we are thankful for so I told her sometimes it helps to make a list of what you are thankful for so you can remember those things in your prayers.

She came back to me shortly afterwards with this...



She loves to write and draw and post her artwork on the fridge for all to admire...


This weekend is far less eventful than last.
Saturday I have a Netflix marathon date with my girls
Season 2 of When Calls the Heart is calling us.
We probably won't get our of our PJ's and we'll take all our meals in front of the TV.
It's going to be great.

Popular Posts