7 Years Away

I wanted to start a new tradition this year where we go to the temple as a family some time during the holidays but we couldn't work it out to have everyone there at once so the four of us did a session at the Salt Lake Temple and Dakota and Kloe did baptisms at the Jordan River Temple.  Maybe we can get the stars to align next year for everyone to go together.  One of the things on my bucket list is for Kev and I to be with all the kids together in the temple.  Lilly turns 12 in 2023 so we are only 7 years away.


Happy 2016!
2015 was good to the Beck family and we are excited for 2016!
I've been thinking about a few goals for the new year and one of them is to simplify my life.  I don't think it's overly complicated but there is definitely room for improvement.  One thing I'm simplifying is my blogging.  I'm going to scale back a bit and just blog Monday-Friday.  See you Monday :)


Popular Posts