Close to Home

A few of the kids have been sick so we've stayed close to home the past few days and the girls have done a great job of entertaining themselves.


They've spent hours playing with my fisher price nativity--kept playing right through their breakfast.


Making gingerbread cookies from a Betty Crocker mix.  
I remembered while they were making them that my Grandma Dee Dee made the best gingerbread cookies of all time so I tracked down her recipe (thanks Jenny!) and I'm going to carry on her gingerbread cookie tradition with my own kids and grandkids.


Lilly and Janie have not been able to get rid of the congestion in their chest and sinuses so I took them to Gloria today to have their feet zoned and she worked her magic.  They are already doing better!  Lilly made herself comfortable...

Popular Posts