A Quick Cabin Trip

This past week has been nuts.
I really wanted to get the neighbor gifts and Christmas cards out this week and I had to finish up the scrapbooks so I gave myself an incentive that if I could get everything done by noon on Friday I could take the girls to the family cabin and lay on the couch for a good 24 hours and do nothing but sleep and watch Christmas movies.


Estabon and the girls were so nice to make the deliveries and Lilly came home from one of the trips so excited because she had just talked to President Monson!  She thought our neighbor Brother Crabtree was President Monson.  She's a crack up!


The girls were up early doing their Saturday chores so we could leave for the cabin right after school.  They can get things done in record time when they have a little incentive.
We didn't have to pack because I told them all to put on their PJ's and we'd stay in them the entire time.  I didn't even pack their tooth brushes (but that wasn't on purpose because I'm the tooth brushing Nazi).
We haven't got any snow that has stuck in the valley so it was fun to see the cabin had some!



Popular Posts