45 Years


We celebrated 45 years of Mama Jan and Papa Tom tonight.
They only had one year alone together before I came along and that was when the fun really began :).


14 of the 35 grands.



Check out Lilly in these pictures...




She was tiiiiiicked that her Mom wouldn't let her have cake until she finished her dinner.



This is me oooohing and aaaaahing over Mindy's Vera bags.
We face-timed Tricia in since she's a new Vera fan.
(Notice Megan, completely uninterested.  She says Vera's look like Grandma bags, which is so weird because Megan likes to dress like a Grandma.)
Mindy has accumulated 46 since last year.
Here we are displaying a few of them...


Aren't they pretty?
That one on my shoulder is Cheery Blossoms.  I gave the same bag to Emmy and she loves it!  I need a bag in that pattern.
Mindy may have a problem, but it's a good one.
I think I only have 14.
We are contemplating a girls trip to Indiana or Vegas where we hear Vera has some awesome outlet stores.


The year Kloe was born there were 5 grandbaby's born.  
Here are 4 of the 5 of them.


We also had our family Christmas party.



How many 7 year old girls do you know who get excited over a Spidy robe for Christmas???


Mama Jan LOVES it when Kloe does Miranda impersonations so tonight Kloe showed Mama Jan her Spanish speaking Miranda and Mama Jan has never been happier.



Popular Posts