Thankful 2015

Our plan was to do a service project this morning raking leaves for a few neighbors.  Kevin scouted the neighborhood yards and when he picked up some rakes from our parents he saw that his parents yard could use some raking so we spent our morning there.



Since we had the man power we figured we might as well put up their Christmas lights too!


It was too cold for Lilly so she took a break from snowflake making to paint.


Later in the day we gathered for Kevin's traditional rocket show.  I stayed in the car to keep Estabon company (and I wanted NO part of the cold).


It is so great having Jackson home for all of our family fun.  Aubrey too!  She's been home from her mission in Ukraine one year today!


The Legos are Lilly's addition--she thought the launcher needed a lift.


I haven't hosted a Thanksgiving since 2010 and it was so much fun!  I love spending time around our dining room table as a family.  I even branched out of my keep it simple mode and borrowed things from my mom to set a nice table (thanks Mom).  Kevin's family joined us and I like to think Baby Kevin was with us too.  


So thankful for all these people and so many other friends and family who make my life so great.  Thankful for a husband who felt really crappy today but still managed to spearhead the service project, entertain the troops with rockets, and take Esty back to the eye dr.  And I'm especially grateful for my Savior who is such a good friend to me and blesses my life every day.

Comments

Popular Posts