Teenagers

Our little Esty has been making some fun treasures in his art class.
He made this ceramic U all by himself...


Isn't he cute?
I still think of him as my little 4 year old in his plaid shorts, buzzed head and cowboy boots.  I'm hoping some day he'll provide me with a little grandbabyesty that's an exact clone of him :).


Today I am thankful for teenagers.
I had no idea how much fun having teenagers would be.
Every one of my past and present teenagers have been so great to have around and I love their friends too.  The entertainment they provide is better than any movie or television show.  And seriously, sometimes they are so much smarter than me.  I don't know how that happens but it does.  Thanks Jax, Em, Esty and Kloe for being such awesome teenagers and I can't wait to see what the next 3 bring to the table.

Popular Posts