Janie's Talk

Today I am grateful for the opportunities church gives our kids to learn about Christ.  Our Janie gave a talk today about serving  and loving our neighbors and how when we serve others it's the same as serving the Lord.  She did such a good job.



Family night was with the Sollis family tonight.  We gathered at the Moysh house and some of the grandkids gathered around Papa Tom so Kam could explain his Lego figures to Grandpa.  He is very passionate about his Legos! 




Janie gave a repeat of her Primary talk for our lesson and we all shared examples of ways we've served our neighbors.  


Did I mention Uncle Bobby and Lindsey are in town?  They're the ones sitting on the stairs.  Rob came in to town for a quick visit and to do some estate planning with my parents--not really anyone's idea of a good time but it needed to be done.  Rob got all the kids involved with this message...


I think we got it all hammered out....





Popular Posts