Indexing

Probably a mistake I came across these little sweet and salty bits of deliciousness.
It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas.


Today I am thankful for the opportunity to do indexing.
The spirit has been nudging me for a while now to spend some time indexing.
It took me some time to figure out how to do it.  My computer was being difficult and the indexing program wasn't working right but I kept at it and I am now doing it.  I was feeling like I was missing out on blessings for not doing it.  I'll take all the blessings I can get so I am making time to do it and am finding that the Lord is blessing me with extra time to do the things I need to do as well as the things I want to do.  Funny how that works.  We give the Lord a little and he gives back more than we gave him in the first place.


Popular Posts